Visiting Five Islands Village
Travellers to Five Islands Village give high marks for the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its live music. Fort James, Jolly Beach and Dickenson Bay Beach are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 9 hotels and other accommodation options in Five Islands Village
- The closest major airport is in St. John's (ANU-V.C. Bird Intl.), 6.6 mi (10.6 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Plymouth (MNI-Gerald's Field), 30.3 mi (48.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Five Islands Village
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Galley Bay, Deep Bay Beach and Leeward Islands. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Hawksbill Beaches and Fort Barrington.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Five Islands Village. These are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Galley Bay Resort & Spa - All-Inclusive - Adults Only - This 4.5-star resort features a full-service spa, 4 restaurants and an outdoor pool. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and clean, quiet rooms.
- Inn La Galleria - Our customers like the breakfast and beach locale at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi and free parking.
- Royalton Antigua Resort and Spa – All Inclusive - With a stay at this 4.5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to 7 restaurants and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its pool and location.
Top places to see in the area include Fort James, located 1.9 mi (3 km) from the heart of the city, and Jolly Beach, which is 3.8 mi/6.1 km away.
Dressing for Five Islands Village
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 29°C during the day and 21°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 30°C, whilst the average at night is 22°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 31°C with night-time averages of 24°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 31°C and night-time averages of 22°C
- Five Islands Village gets about 1092 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually October and September are the hottest months with an average of 31°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 22°C