Visitors can enjoy all that Firenzuola has to offer including the monuments and restaurants. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its welcoming locals. A top sight in the area is Mugello Circuit.
- There are 11 hotels and other accommodation options in Firenzuola
- The closest major airport is in Florence (FLR-Peretola), 24.6 mi (39.7 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Bologna (BLQ-Guglielmo Marconi), 27.5 mi (44.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Firenzuola
The city is notable for landmarks like Church of the Blessed Assumption, Agnolo Square and Castiglioncello. Additionally, you might want to add Rio dei Briganti Falls to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 11 hotels and other accommodation options to select from in Firenzuola. Below is a top-rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Gli Orzali - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and pool.
A top sight in the surrounding area is Mugello Circuit, located 9.6 mi (15.5 km) from the heart of the city.
Dressing for Firenzuola
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 19°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 6°C
- From April to June, the average is 31°C during the day and 9°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 33°C during the day and 16°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 26°C as the daytime average and 7°C as the night-time average
- Firenzuola gets about 777.60 millimetres of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 32°C, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 6°C