Visitors will want to experience the restaurants, museums, and bars in Anaconda. Visitors who journey to this welcoming city can discover its sporting events, coffeehouses, and spas.
- Though not directly in Anaconda, you'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- June is the most expensive month to travel here, while November tends to be the cheapest
- Closest major airport is in Butte, MT (BTM-Bert Mooney), 16.7 mi (26.9 km) from the city centre
Staying in Anaconda
For family trips or any other travel plans, you might consider a larger hotel like the highly rated Fairmont Hot Springs Resort, averaging GBP 179 per night. Fairmont Hot Springs Resort, a 3.5-star favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 3.7 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Anaconda
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 9°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around -14°C
- From April to June, the average is 24°C during the day and -4°C at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 28°C during the day and -1°C at night
- In October–December, you can expect 16°C as the daytime average and -15°C as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Anaconda is 324 millimetres