Guests are sure to enjoy all the features that Eskdale has to offer.
- There are 2 Eskdale hotels
- September is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas December is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Napier (NPE-Hawke's Bay), 7.1 mi (11.4 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Eskdale
- Places such as Bluff Hill Domain Lookout and Napier Beach exemplify the area's natural beauty
- National Aquarium of New Zealand and Hawke’s Bay Fallen Soldiers’ Memorial Hospital are a couple of favourite places to visit in the area
Staying in Eskdale
You may appreciate Kiwiesque for a romantic getaway or boutique stay.
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Kiwiesque with a 5 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Eskdale
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 25°C and the nighttime average to be 11°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 19°C during the day and 5°C at night
- July to September averages 18°C during the day and 5°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 24°C during the day and 8°C at night
- About 968 millimetres of rain falls on Eskdale each year