Visitors to Entebbe are sure to enjoy the lakeside setting and shopping. Tourists can also enjoy the city's gardens, zoo and entertainment choices. A top sight in the city is Lake Victoria.
- There are 206 hotels and other accommodation options in Entebbe
- The closest major airport is in Entebbe (EBB-Entebbe Intl.), 5.3 mi (8.5 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Entebbe
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the lakes and these places to visit: Lake Victoria, Entebbe Botanical Garden and Kitubulu Forest and Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Ugandan Wildlife Education Centre and Entebbe Golf Club.
In Kitende, there are 206 hotels and other accommodation options to make planning easier for your holiday getaway at an affordable rate. These are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- J.Residence Motel - This 3.5-star guesthouse features free breakfast, a restaurant and free parking. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and overall value.
- Best Western Premier Garden Hotel Entebbe - Our customers like the proximity to the airport and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant and free WiFi.
- 2 Friends ENTEBBE Beach Hotel - This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant and an outdoor pool. Expedia customers like its dining options and bar.
Dressing for Entebbe
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 26°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 16°C
- From April to June, the average is 26°C during the day and 15°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 26°C during the day and 15°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 26°C as the daytime average and 15°C as the night-time average
- About 1152.70 millimetres of rain falls on Entebbe each year
- January and February are usually the hottest months averaging 26°C, while December and July are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 15°C