Overview of Kampala Serena Hotel
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Located in Kampala, Kampala Serena Hotel is in the city centre. Uganda National Museum and Ndere Cultural Centre are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit The Acacia Mall and Metroplex Shopping Mall.
- Uganda Golf Course - 8 min walk
- The Parliament of the Republic of Uganda - 11 min walk
- Embassy of France - 17 min walk
- Embassy of Sweden - 20 min walk
- Kibuli Mosque - 11 min drive
- Entebbe (EBB-Entebbe Intl.) - 39 min drive
- The Pearl Restaurant — 1 min walk
- Explorer Italian Bistro — 1 min walk
About this property
Kampala Serena Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: UGX 242750 per person (one-way)
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
It was my first time to stay at the Serena and I must say it is the best hotel in Kampala by some distance. Excellent food and service all over the hotel. Having been involved in the terror attack at the DusutD2 in Kenya my only concern is the lack of top security, given the amount of westerners staying plus it is a regular host for Ugandan hierarchy. Sniffer dogs are a must and higher walls. There are 2 ineffective security checks and you can avoid the 2nd one by walking to the right of reception in to the restaurant.Worrying