Visitors to Enniskillen are sure to enjoy the spas, bars and golf courses. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its monuments.
- There are 48 hotels and other accommodation options in Enniskillen
- The closest major airport is in Letterkenny (LTR-Letterkenny Airfield), 41.9 mi (67.5 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Enniskillen
The city's cultural venues include Belleek Pottery and The Sheelin Antique Lace Shop. The city is notable for landmarks like Enniskillen Castle, Castle Coole and Florence Court. The city's natural beauty is on display at Lough Erne, Marble Arch Caves and Cuilcagh Mountain.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 48 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Enniskillen. These are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Corrigans Shore House - With a stay at this 4-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Lough Erne Resort - Our customers like the bar and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a golf course, along with free WiFi.
- Belmore Court & Motel - With a stay at this 4-star guesthouse, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a business centre, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and central location.
Dressing for Enniskillen
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 2°C
- From April to June, the average is 19°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 19°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 15°C as the daytime average and 2°C as the night-time average
- About 803.80 millimetres of rain falls on Enniskillen each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 19°C, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 2°C