Enniskillen Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Looking for an escape to Enniskillen with your cat or dog? Enjoy quality time with your pet at one of 4 pet-friendly hotels. Here are top hotels and accommodation destinations rated by guests with pets for their pet-friendliness:
- Arch House B&B is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodation options with a restaurant and free WiFi.
- Manor House Marine & Cottages Ltd is a cottage that welcomes dogs, and offers human guests in-room kitchens and free WiFi. Our customers appreciate this 3.5-star cottage's helpful staff and walkable location.
Planning your trip to Enniskillen
Interested in the area's seasonal weather averages? Arrange your excursions with this information about the climate.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°F, while night-time temperatures stay around 2°F
- April to June: the average is 19°F during the day and 3°F at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 19°F during the day and 8°F at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 15°F as the daytime average and 2°F as the night-time average.
- Average annual rainfall for Enniskillen is 813 mm
Exploring Enniskillen with your pet
Known for its monuments, Enniskillen has lots to offer visitors, including its castles and golfing. See the local sights and visit Buttermarket and Enniskillen Castle. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Castle Coole and Devenish Island.