Overview of Destiny Scotland - Distillers House
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Classic Apartment, 1 Bedroom
Deluxe Apartment, 1 Bedroom
Classic Apartment, 2 Bedrooms
About this area
Located in Edinburgh's Haymarket neighbourhood, Destiny Scotland - Distillers House is in the city centre and near a train station. Edinburgh Castle and Edinburgh Playhouse Theatre are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Grassmarket and Royal Mile. Check out an event or a game at Murrayfield Stadium, and consider making time for Edinburgh Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed.
- Edinburgh International Conference Centre (EICC) - 6 min walk
- Usher Hall - 8 min walk
- George Street - 10 min walk
- Grassmarket - 15 min walk
- Edinburgh Castle - 20 min walk
- Edinburgh Haymarket Station - 3 min walk
- Edinburgh (EDI) - 14 min drive
- Noir Café - 1 min walk
- Magna Hungaria - 1 min walk
- Mercat Bar - 1 min walk
- China Star - 1 min walk
- Bluerapa Thai - 1 min walk
About this property
Destiny Scotland - Distillers House
Services and conveniences
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
- A damage deposit of GBP 300 will be collected before check-in.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve rollaway/extra beds. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
We stayed here as it wasn’t too far from Murrayfield. This accommodation is first class, exceptional bathroom and shower, bedroom brilliant and kitchen and lounge area superb. Definitely recommend this