Visiting Domus de Maria
Domus de Maria's upscale hotels make it a great destination for luxury-minded travellers, but all guests will undoubtedly appreciate the beaches, restaurants and excursions. Relaxing and hilly, this seaside city will also delight visitors with its bars, dancing and golfing.
- There are 8 Domus de Maria hotels
- August is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas October is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Cagliari (CAG-Elmas), 24.1 mi (38.7 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Domus de Maria
- Top activities include taking an excursion and golfing, whereas Chia Golf Sporting Club is a great place to visit
- Chia Tower and Archaeological Area of Nora are noteworthy landmarks
- The beaches, the sea and gardens provide a picturesque setting, and places to consider visiting are Sa Colonia Beach, Monte Cogoni Beach, and Su Portu Beach
Staying in Domus de Maria
With 8 hotels and other accommodation options in Domus de Maria, you'll find a holiday retreat at an affordable rate. There are 5 hotels ranging from GBP 156 to GBP 238 per night.
For trips with large groups, you might prefer these highly rated properties:
- Club Valtur Parco Torre Chia
- Chia Laguna - Hotel Village
Looking for a boutique hotel or cosy spot? You may appreciate these highly rated, small-scale inns and unique hotels:
- Hotel Spartivento
- Chia Laguna - Hotel Baia
Hotel Spartivento, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 4 out of 5 user rating. Also highly rated by guests are Club Valtur Parco Torre Chia and Chia Laguna - Hotel Baia.
Dressing for Domus de Maria
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 17°C during the day and 6°C at night
- From April to June, the average temperature during the day is 28°C, whereas the average at night is 8°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 30°C with night-time averages of 15°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 25°C and nighttime averages of 6°C
- Domus de Maria gets about 349 millimetres of rain per year