Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Pula, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the gardens and seaside. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cocktail bars and aquarium. Top sights around the area include Archaeological Area of Nora, Bastion of Saint Remy and National Archaeological Museum.
- There are 209 hotels and other accommodation options in Pula
- The closest major airport is in Cagliari (CAG-Elmas), 18.6 mi (29.9 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Pula
The city's cultural venues include Archaeological Area of Nora and Giovanni Patroni Archaelogical Museum. Notable city landmarks like Church of Sant'Efisio and Coltellazzo Tower might be worth a visit. The gardens and the sea highlight the city's natural beauty with places to visit including Riva dei Pini Beach, Nora Beach and Fichi Beach.
In Santa Margherita di Pula, you'll find 209 accommodation choices and hotels to make it easy to plan your perfect retreat at an affordable rate. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Eliantos Hotel - Amenities at this property include free breakfast and a restaurant. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and breakfast.
- Hotel Rurale Orti di Nora & SPA - Our customers like the beach locale and pool at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features a full-service spa, free breakfast and a restaurant.
- Marin Hotel - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and beach locale.
Top places to visit in the area include Bastion of Saint Remy, located 17.7 mi (28.6 km) from the city centre, and National Archaeological Museum, which is 18.1 mi (29.1 km) away.
Dressing for Pula
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 17°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 6°C
- From April to June, the average is 28°C during the day and 8°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 30°C during the day and 15°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 25°C as the daytime average and 6°C as the night-time average
- Pula gets about 406 millimetres of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 29°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 6°C