Search Hotels in Divonne-les-Bains
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Apartment La Villa du Lac 3 pcs. duplex 6 pers. (DLB102) in Divonne-Les-Bains - 6 persons, 2 bedrooms
Reviewed on 2 Oct 2020
Reviewed on 4 Aug 2020
Visitors to Divonne-les-Bains are sure to enjoy the spas. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafes, golf courses and casinos. Top sights around the area include Palexpo, United Nations European Headquarters and Ariana Ceramics and Glass Museum.
- There are 18 hotels and other accommodation options in Divonne-les-Bains
- The closest major airport is in Geneva (GVA-Cointrin Intl.), 10 mi (16.1 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Divonne-les-Bains
Favourite family attractions include Forest Land and Divonne-les-Bains Nautical Center. The city's natural beauty is on display at Haut-Jura Regional Nature Reserve, Lake Divonne and National Nature Reserve of High Jura Mountain. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Domaine de Divonne Golf Club and Golf of l'Hippodrome.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 18 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Divonne-les-Bains. Below are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Grand Hôtel- Domaine De Divonne - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a golf course, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its pool and room size.
- Zenitude Divonne Confort - Our customers like the helpful staff and location at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features free WiFi, a fitness centre and a bar.
- Hôtel la Terrasse Fleurie - This 2-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi and a terrace. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and comfortable rooms.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Palexpo, 9.7 mi/15.5 km from the city centre, and United Nations European Headquarters, which is 10.3 mi (16.6 km) away.
Dressing for Divonne-les-Bains
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 12°C and the night-time average to be -2°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 23°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September averages 25°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 17°C during the day and -1°C at night
- Divonne-les-Bains gets about 856 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 24°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of -1°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Divonne-les-Bains?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Divonne-les-Bains, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Divonne-les-Bains?
What's the best place to stay for a family holiday in Divonne-les-Bains?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Divonne-les-Bains?
What's the best accommodation option for a beach holiday in Divonne-les-Bains?
What's the best luxury hotel in Divonne-les-Bains?
What's the best accommodation option if you want to visit the local casinos in Divonne-les-Bains?
What's the best place to stay if I'm looking to play golf in Divonne-les-Bains?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Divonne-les-Bains?
Divonne-les-Bains Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Divonne-les-Bains by Star Rating
- Hotels near Divonne-les-Bains Airports
- Accommodation near Divonne-les-Bains Attractions
- More accommodation types in Divonne-les-Bains
- Choose Your Divonne-les-Bains Hotel Style
- Search Divonne-les-Bains Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Divonne-les-Bains
- Hotels Near Divonne-les-Bains, Auvergne-Rhone-Alpes
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends