Search Hotels in Dinant
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors to Dinant are sure to enjoy the riverfront and breweries. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cathedral, monuments and jazz scene. A top sight in the area is Caves of Hans.
- There are 16 hotels and other accommodation options in Dinant
- The closest major airport is in Charleroi (CRL-Brussels South Charleroi), 25.9 mi (41.7 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Brussels (BRU-Brussels - National), 49 mi (78.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Dinant
Attractions like Les bains de Dinant and Grotte La Merveilleuse are fun for everyone, not just kids. The city is notable for landmarks like Dinant Citadel, Dinant Cathedral and Leffe Notre Dame Abbey. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the rivers and such places to visit as Furfooz Park and Rocher Bayard.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 16 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Dinant. Here's a top-rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Les voisins de Mr Sax - Located in Leffe, this 2.5-star guesthouse features free WiFi and a flat-screen TV. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its WiFi and location.
A popular place to see in the surrounding area is Caves of Hans, 14.1 mi/22.8 km from the centre of the city.
Getting around Dinant
To explore the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from Dinant Station or Anseremme Station. Dinant may not have many public transport options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Dinant
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 10°C and the night-time average to be -1°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 20°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September averages 22°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 16°C during the day and 1°C at night
- About 868 millimetres of rain falls on Dinant each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 21°C, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 0°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Dinant?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Dinant, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Dinant?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Dinant?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Dinant?
Dinant Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Dinant by Star Rating
- Hotels near Dinant Airports
- Areas of Dinant
- Accommodation near Dinant Attractions
- More accommodation types in Dinant
- Choose Your Dinant Hotel Style
- Search Dinant Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Dinant
- Hotels Near Dinant, Walloon Region
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends