Search Hotels in Anhee
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 3 Apr 2019
Reviewed on 9 Mar 2020
Pocket Guide: Anhee
Guests are sure to enjoy the restaurants and parks in Anhee. This city also attracts visitors with its relaxing and welcoming ambiance.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- July is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas December is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Charleroi (CRL-Brussels South Charleroi), 18.3 mi (29.5 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Anhee
- Notable for its historic sites and landmarks to visit, including Maredsous Abbey, Les ruines du Chateau Fort de Montaigle, and Chateau Ferme de Falaen
- The natural setting of the parks is picturesque, and places worth a visit are Les Jardins d'Annevoie and Annevoie Gardens
Staying in Anhee
Searching for a boutique hotel or cosy spot? You may enjoy Les Jardins de la Molignée.
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Les Jardins de la Molignée with a 4 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Anhee
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 10°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around -1°C
- From April to June, the average is 20°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 22°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 16°C as the daytime average and 1°C as the night-time average
- About 870 millimetres of rain falls on Anhee each year