Search Hotels in Dillard
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 13 Oct 2020
Reviewed on 26 Aug 2020
Reviewed on 12 Oct 2020
Reviewed on 16 Oct 2020
Reviewed on 9 Oct 2020
Reviewed on 4 Aug 2020
Reviewed on 21 Oct 2020
Reviewed on 20 Oct 2020
Reviewed on 25 Oct 2020
Reviewed on 10 Jul 2019
Reviewed on 21 Oct 2020
Visitors to Dillard are sure to enjoy the mountain views. Tourists can also enjoy the city's rivers and cafes. A top sight in the city is Chattahoochee National Forest. You'll find 653 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Helen.
Sightseeing and Staying in Dillard
The mountains and hiking trails exemplify the city's natural beauty and places to visit include Chattahoochee National Forest and Nantahala National Forest. Additionally, you might want to add Sky Valley Resort to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 35 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Dillard. These are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Gateway Inn & Suites - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its convenient parking and comfortable, quiet rooms.
- Mountain Valley Inn Dillard - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and overall value at this hotel. With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Dillard
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 18°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -5°C
- From April to June, the average is 28°C during the day and 2°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 29°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 23°C as the daytime average and -4°C as the night-time average
- Dillard gets about 1377 millimetres of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 28°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -4°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Dillard?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Dillard, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Dillard?
What's the best accommodation option for a family trip to Dillard?
What's the best hotel for a couple visiting Dillard?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Dillard?
Dillard Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Dillard by Star Rating
- Hotels near Dillard Airports
- Accommodation near Dillard Attractions
- More accommodation types in Dillard
- Choose Your Dillard Hotel Style
- Search Dillard Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Dillard
- Hotels Near Dillard, Helen
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends