- GM Renaissance Center
- 3 min walk
- Campus Martius Park
- 8 min walk
- Volt Restaurant and Lounge
- 1 min walk
- Tim Hortons
- 3 min walk
- Detroit, MI (DTW-Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County)
- 28 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:020 3564 4853
About this area
Located in Detroit, Detroit Marriott at the Renaissance Center is in the business district and on a river. Fox Theatre and Detroit Opera House are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include GM Renaissance Center and Campus Martius Park. Check out an event or a game at Ford Field, and consider making time for Greenfield Village, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.Visit our Detroit travel guide
- GM Renaissance Center - 3 min walk
- Campus Martius Park - 8 min walk
- Greektown Casino - 10 min walk
- Cobo Center - 10 min walk
- People Mover - 8 min drive
- Millender Center Station - 3 min walk
- Detroit Station - 10 min drive
- Detroit, MI (DTW-Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County) - 26 min drive
- Volt — 1 min walk
- Starbucks — 1 min walk
- Volt Restaurant and Lounge - 1 min walk
- Tim Hortons - 3 min walk
- Applebee's - 4 min walk
About this property
Detroit Marriott at the Renaissance Center
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 50.0 per night.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 23 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: USD 25 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 35 per day
- Nearby parking fee: USD 20 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 50.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Detroit Marriott Renaissance Center Hotel
- Marriott Renaissance Center Hotel
- Detroit Marriott Renaissance Center
- Marriott Renaissance Center
- Detroit Renaissance At Center
- Detroit Marriott At The Renaissance Hotel Detroit
- Renaissance Detroit
- Marriott Detroit