Luxury-minded travelers will find upscale places to stay in Cumberland, though all visitors are sure to appreciate the restaurants, shopping, and spas. This welcoming, seaside city also attracts visitors with its beaches, coffeehouses, and sporting events.
- Though not directly in Cumberland, you'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- January is the most expensive month to travel here, while July tends to be the cheapest
- Closest major airport is in Comox, BC (YQQ-Comox Valley), 8.1 mi (13 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Cumberland
- The seaside, beach, and island views exemplify the natural beauty, and some places to consider visiting are Seal Bay Nature Park and Kitty Coleman Woodland Gardens
- Also well-known for its shopping and spas
Staying in Cumberland
Looking for a romantic getaway, a cosy spot, or a boutique stay? You might like Riding Fool Hostel, averaging GBP 35.88 per night. Riding Fool Hostel, a 2-star favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 5 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Cumberland
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 10°C and the nighttime average to be 0°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 21°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July through September averages 23°C during the day and 7°C at night
- In October–December, the average temperature is 16°C during the day and 0°C at night
- Cumberland gets about 46 millimetres of rain per year