Search Cuba Hotels, New York
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 15 Jan 2021
Reviewed on 24 Feb 2021
Reviewed on 28 Jan 2021
Pocket Guide: Cuba
Luxury-minded travellers will find upscale places to stay in Cuba, though all guests will undoubtedly appreciate the cheese, horseback riding and coffeehouses. This welcoming, lakefront city also attracts visitors with its flowers, bars and island.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- July is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas December is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Bradford, PA (BFD-Bradford Regional), 33.6 mi (54.1 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Cuba
- Its historic sites and churches are notable, and landmarks include McKinney Stables of Empire City Farms and Seneca Oil Springs
- The flowers, island and lakes highlight the natural beauty, and places to visit include Cuba Lake Beach, Rushford Lake, and Gargoyle Park
Staying in Cuba
You may enjoy a stay at Econo Lodge Cuba for a charming or small, stylish hotel.
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Econo Lodge Cuba with a 4 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Cuba
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 9°C, whereas night-time temperatures stay around -12°C
- From April to June, the average temperature is 25°C during the day and -4°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 26°C during the day and 5°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 18°C as the daytime average and -10°C as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Cuba is 1087 millimetres