Visitors give high marks for the shopping in Courbevoie, which is also known for its local tours and cafes. Tourists can also enjoy the city's architecture and art. Top sights around the area include Grande Arche, Arc de Triomphe and Lido.
- You'll find 5145 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Paris
- The closest major airport is in Paris (ORY-Orly), 12.8 mi (20.6 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle), 16.1 mi (25.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Courbevoie
A couple of favourite places to visit are Tour Total and Parc du Millenaire. Additionally, in the area you'll find Grande Arche and Arc de Triomphe.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 40 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Courbevoie. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Melia Paris La Defense - Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Gambetta can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and a 24-hour fitness centre, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its overall value and central location.
- Hotel Courseine - Our customers like the breakfast and overall value at this hotel. This 3-star hotel in Cœur de Ville features free WiFi, a bar and a 24-hour front desk.
- Hotel Mercure Paris La Défense - Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Cœur de Ville can enjoy access to a restaurant and a fitness centre, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and proximity to public transport.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Palais des Congres de Paris, located 1.9 mi (3 km) from the heart of the city, and Lido, which is 2.7 mi (4.4 km) away.
Getting around Courbevoie
To explore the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Courbevoie Station or Courbevoie Becon-les-Bruyeres Station. Courbevoie might not have many public transport options so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Courbevoie
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 12°C and the night-time average to be 1°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 22°C during the day and 5°C at night
- July to September averages 24°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 17°C during the day and 2°C at night
- Courbevoie gets about 990.50 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 23°C, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 2°C