Visitors can enjoy all that Columbiana has to offer including the shopping, restaurants and coffee shops. Tourists can also enjoy the city's opera houses and golf courses. A top sight in the area is Covelli Centre.
- You'll find 62 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Youngstown
- The closest major airport is in Youngstown, OH (YNG-Youngstown - Warren Regional), 26.6 mi (42.8 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Pittsburgh, PA (PIT-Pittsburgh Intl.), 35 mi (56.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Columbiana
A couple of favourite places to visit are The Links at Firestone Farms and Copeland Hills Golf Club. Additionally, you'll find Covelli Centre in the area.
Below is a top accommodation option based on our user reviews:
Dressing for Columbiana
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 13°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -8°C
- From April to June, the average is 29°C during the day and -1°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 29°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 21°C as the daytime average and -7°C as the night-time average
- About 1002 millimetres of rain falls on Columbiana each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 28°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -7°C