Budget-minded travellers will find good deals in Poland, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its shopping. A top sight in the area is Covelli Centre.
- You'll find 62 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Youngstown
- The closest major airport is in Youngstown, OH (YNG-Youngstown - Warren Regional), 19.1 mi (30.7 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Akron, OH (CAK-Akron-Canton), 43.7 mi (70.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Poland
Covelli Centre is a notable place to visit in the region. You'll also find Boardman Park and Powers Auditorium in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Poland. Here are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Residence Inn Youngstown Boardman/Poland - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Youngstown Boardman/Poland - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Hampton Inn Youngstown/Boardman - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and quiet location.
Dressing for Poland
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 13°C during the day and -8°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 29°C, whilst the average at night is -1°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 29°C with night-time averages of 8°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 21°C and night-time averages of -7°C
- Average annual rainfall for Poland is 1002.20 millimetres
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 28°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging -7°C