Visitors to Chosei are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. A top sight in the area is Tokyo German Village.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodation options in Chosei
- The closest major airport is in Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.), 25.3 mi (40.8 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Tokyo (HND-Haneda), 33.8 mi (54.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Chosei
Tokyo German Village is a notable place to visit in the region. Additionally, you'll find Shirako Hot Spring and Tarzania in the area.
As you start planning your visit to Chosei, your ideal accommodation may not be in the city centre but there are 34 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city centre.
- With pet inn is located 1.8 mi (3 km) from the city centre. This 2.5-star hotel in Chosei features free WiFi, free parking and laundry facilities.
- Spa and Resort Kujukuri Taiyo no Sato is 1.5 mi (2.4 km) from the city's heart. This 3.5-star hotel in Chosei features 4 restaurants, an outdoor pool and free WiFi.
One of the popular sights outside the city is Tokyo Bay, located 28.8 mi (46.4 km) from the city centre.
Getting around Chosei
If you want to venture outside the area, hop aboard a train at Chiba Yatsumi Station. Chosei might not have as many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Chosei
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 14°C during the day and 2°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 24°C, whilst the average at night is 8°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 29°C with night-time averages of 18°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 23°C and night-time averages of 3°C
- Average annual rainfall for Chosei is 49 millimetres
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 27°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 3°C