Guests are sure to enjoy the mountains, monuments and parks in Chikushino.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- Closest major airport is in Fukuoka (FUK), 9 mi (14.5 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Chikushino
- Popular cultural attractions include Kyushu National Museum, Hakata Machiya Folk Museum, and Fukuoka Asian Art Museum
- Notable for its monuments and landmarks to visit, including Musashi Temple, Goroyama Park, and Tochoji Temple
- The mountains and parks highlight the natural beauty, and Mount Tenpaizan, Ohori Park, and Momochi Beach are several places worth visiting
Getting around Chikushino
Chikushino has plenty of options for transport. If you're looking to travel outside of the area, take a train from Chikushino Asakuragaido Station, Chikushino Tenpaizan Station or Chikushino Sakuradai Station.
Dressing for Chikushino
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 19°C during the day and 5°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 31°C, while the average at night is 11°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 34°C with night-time averages of 16°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 24°C and nighttime averages of 5°C
- About 38 millimetres of rain falls on Chikushino each year