Guests are sure to enjoy all the features that Chengannur has to offer.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- Closest major airport is in Cochin (COK-Cochin Intl.), 59.8 mi (96.2 km) from the city centre
Getting around Chengannur
There are many transport options in Chengannur. To see more of the wider area, hop on a train at Chengannur Station.
Dressing for Chengannur
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 33°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around 23°C
- From April to June, the average is 33°C during the day and 24°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 30°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 33°C as the daytime average and 23°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Chengannur is 3087 millimetres