- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Marari Beach
- 8 min walk
- Mannarasala Sree Nagaraja Temple
- 5 min drive
- Alappuzha Beach
- 10 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:020 3564 4853
About this area
Located in Cherthala, Marari Beach-Cgh Earth is near the beach. Alleppey Lighthouse is a local landmark, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Alappuzha Beach and Marari Beach.Visit our Mararikulam travel guide
- Marari Beach - 8 min walk
- Mannarasala Sree Nagaraja Temple - 5 min drive
- Alappuzha Beach - 10 min drive
- Vembanad Lake - 11 min drive
- Ambalapuzha Sree Krishna Temple - 12 min drive
- Mararikulam Station - 6 min drive
- Cochin (COK-Cochin Intl.) - 112 min drive
- Where to eat
- Chakara – Restaurant offering seafood.
- The Palm Bar – Al fresco dining restaurant.
About this property
Marari Beach-Cgh Earth
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- There is no front desk at this property. To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation.
- To register at this property, guests who are Indian citizens must provide a valid photo identity card issued by the Government of India; guests who are foreign nationals must present a valid passport and visa. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Taxes are subject to change based on Goods and Services Tax (GST) implementation. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 6000
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hotel Marari Beach
- Marari Beach Hotel Alappuzha
- Marari Beach Resort Kerala/Mararikulam, India
- Marari Beach Resort Kerala/Mararikulam India
- Beach Cgh Earth Resort
- Marari Beach Cgh Earth
- Beach Cgh Earth
- Marari Beach-Cgh Earth Resort
- Marari Beach-Cgh Earth Cherthala
- Marari Beach-Cgh Earth Resort Cherthala
- Disliked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Poor - terrible for the price.
500 bucks a night for a pool villa is a joke. The pool villas are in the worst part of the ‘resort.’ Furthest from the beach There is a beach but no beach chairs. Beach chairs are 200 meters back in the thicket. Hotel staff could not give me a reason why. Restaurant was, maybe, 3 Star. ‘Prawns’ were tiny shrimp - no more than half an inch diameter. This is not a joke or an exaggeration. Demographic is middle class British, cost conscious, perhaps yoga - meditation - my body is my temple kind of crowd. Again, at US$ 500 a night, a complete rip-off