Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Kumarakom, and visitors give high marks for the lakeside setting. This city also attracts tourists with its temples. A top sight in the area is Alappuzha Beach.
- There are 25 hotels and other accommodation options in Kumarakom
- The closest major airport is in Cochin (COK-Cochin Intl.), 39.1 mi (62.9 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Kumarakom
The lakes and sunsets exemplify the city's natural beauty and places to visit include Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary and Vembanad Lake. Boating, bird watching and cycling are top activities, while sights to visit include Kumarakom Boat Jetty. Additionally, you'll find Alappuzha Beach in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 25 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from in Kumarakom. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Park Regis Aveda Kumarakom - This 5-star hotel features a full-service spa, 2 restaurants and free breakfast. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its family-friendly amenities and dining options.
- Taj Kumarakom Resort & Spa, Kerala - Our customers like the dining options and bar at this resort. With a stay at this 5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to 3 restaurants and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Kumarakom Lake Resort - With a stay at this 5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with an in-room sofa bed. Expedia customers love its clean and comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Kumarakom
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 33°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 23°C
- From April to June, the average is 33°C during the day and 24°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 30°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 33°C as the daytime average and 23°C as the night-time average
- About 3086 millimetres of rain falls on Kumarakom each year
- May and April are usually the hottest months averaging 33°C, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 23°C