Visitors to Chardonne are sure to enjoy the lakeside setting. Tourists can also enjoy the city's mountain views, sporting events and wineries. Around the area, top sights include Freddie Mercury Statue, Olympic Museum and Lausanne Cathedral.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodation options in Chardonne
- The closest major airport is in Geneva (GVA-Cointrin Intl.), 38.4 mi (61.7 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Chardonne
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Freddie Mercury Statue, Olympic Museum and Lausanne Cathedral. Additionally, in the area you'll find International Olympic Committee and Evian Thermal Spa.
This is a top-rated accommodation option based on our user reviews:
- Le Mirador Resort & Spa - With a stay at this 5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its bar and breakfast.
In the surrounding area, top places to visit include Evian Casino, located 12.5 mi (20.2 km) from the city centre, and Aigle Castle, which is 14 mi/22.6 km away.
Dressing for Chardonne
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 12°C during the day and -2°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 23°C, whilst the average at night is 3°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 25°C with night-time averages of 9°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 17°C and night-time averages of 0°C
- Average annual rainfall for Chardonne is 29 millimetres
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 24°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging -1°C