Search Hotels in Centro, Málaga
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Trending Hotels Near Centro, Málaga
Centro is an historic neighbourhood known for its charming cafes and top museums. Here you'll find plenty to visit, including Malaga Amphitheatre, Alcazaba and Malaga Cathedral. Book your hotel now and use Centro as your home base for exploring the sights in and around Malaga.
Staying in Centro
You’ll find several accommodation choices in this walkable neighbourhood, and you may want to consider one of these top places to stay:
- La Siesta Málaga Guesthouse: 1-star guesthouse with free WiFi and a terrace, steps from Picasso's Birthplace. Our guests enjoy the guesthouse's spacious rooms and central location.
- Malaga City Breaks: 3-star apartment with free WiFi and a terrace, 6-minute walk from Malaga Cathedral. Expedia travellers like this apartment's comfortable beds and central location.
- Halcyon Days: 4-star apartment with free WiFi, 8-minute walk from Malaga Cathedral. Our guests rate this apartment highly for its central location and helpful staff.
Centro might not have lodging options that suit you, but there are other great neighbourhoods in Malaga. La Malagueta is a neighbourhood known for its beautiful beaches, array of dining options and interesting historical sites. This neighbourhood is home to 40 hotels and other accommodation options including these favourites:
- Gran Hotel Miramar: 5-star hotel with 3 restaurants, an outdoor pool and a 24-hour health club, 13-minute walk from Malaga Amphitheatre. Our guests enjoy the hotel's comfortable rooms and central location.
- Hotel MS Maestranza: 4-star hotel with a restaurant, a health club and a bar/lounge, 10-minute walk from Malaga Amphitheatre. Expedia travellers like this hotel's walkable location and breakfast.
- Living4Malaga Platinum Beach: 3.5-star apartment with free WiFi and parking, 13-minute walk from Malaga Amphitheatre. Our guests rate this apartment highly for its beach locale and helpful staff.
Malaga Amphitheatre, Alcazaba and Malaga Cathedral are landmarks that can't be missed during your stay in Centro. Picasso's Birthplace and Gibralfaro Castle are some other places worth a visit when you're in the the neighbourhood.
Plan a stop at Plaza de Toros de la Malagueta or Malagueta Beach in La Malagueta, a neighbourhood nearby.
Getting Around Centro and the Greater Malaga Area
For a quick way to explore the city, catch a ride on metro transit at La Marina Station, La Malagueta Station or Guadalmedina Station. You can enquire about options for water travel at the port.