Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 28 Jan 2021
Reviewed on 25 Feb 2021
Reviewed on 3 Aug 2020
Reviewed on 3 Feb 2020
Reviewed on 4 Mar 2020
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Celebration, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. Tourists who journey to this welcoming city can discover its theme park, shopping and lakeside setting. ESPN Wide World of Sports, Old Town and Disney's Hollywood Studios® are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 34076 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Orlando
- The closest major airport is in Kissimmee, FL (ISM-Kissimmee Gateway), 7 mi (11.3 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Orlando, FL (MCO-Orlando Intl.), 16.9 mi (27.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Celebration
A favourite place to visit in the city is Celebration Golf Club. In the area, you'll also find ESPN Wide World of Sports and Old Town.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 33 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Celebration. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Bohemian Hotel Celebration, Autograph Collection - This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its pool and central location.
- Melia Orlando Suite Hotel at Celebration - Our customers like the bar and overall value at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool and free WiFi.
Top places to visit around the area include Disney's Hollywood Studios®, located 3.3 mi (5.3 km) from the heart of the city, and Disney's Animal Kingdom® Theme Park, which is 3.8 mi (6.1 km) away.
Dressing for Celebration
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 26°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 8°C
- From April to June, the average is 33°C during the day and 13°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 33°C during the day and 21°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 31°C as the daytime average and 9°C as the night-time average
- Celebration gets about 1321 millimetres of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 33°C, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 9°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Celebration?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Celebration, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Celebration?
What's the best accommodation option for a family holiday to Celebration?
What's the best hotel for a romantic holiday in Celebration?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Celebration?
What's the best hotel to stay near the beach in Celebration?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Celebration?
What is the best spa hotel in Celebration?
What's it like staying in Celebration?
What are the top places to visit in Celebration?
What's the weather like in Celebration?
Celebration Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Celebration by Star Rating
- Hotels near Celebration Airports
- Areas of Celebration
- Accommodation near Celebration Attractions
- More accommodation types in Celebration
- Choose Your Celebration Hotel Style
- Search Celebration Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Celebration
- Hotels Near Celebration, Orlando
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends