Get an overview of this hotelCatania townhouse in City Centre, walk to Catania Cathedral
Collecting Nectar Points
Special Offer: Book by 7 February 2018 and collect double Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in City Centre, this townhouse is within a 5-minute walk of Basilica Collegiata, Catania Cathedral and Elephant Fountain. Massimo Bellini Theater and Palazzo Biscari are also within 5 minutes.
Tour/ticket assistance, a TV in a common area and a front desk safe are available at this townhouse. WiFi in public areas is free.
All 10 properties provide complimentary wireless Internet access, room service and flat-screen televisions. Hairdryers, safes and showers are among the other amenities that guests will find.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Town House Amenities
Town House Amenities
La Collegiata features tour or ticket assistance, a safe deposit box at the front desk and a television in common area. Wireless Internet access is complimentary.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 10
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 2
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- In-room safe
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Room service
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 8:00 AM and 10:00 AM.
Room service is available.
Town House Policies
Check-in time starts at 12:30 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 18 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Pets are allowed.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No on-site parking is available.
- A tax is imposed by the city and is collected at the property in cash: EUR 1 per person, per night, up to a maximum of 3 nights. Guests that are exempt from the tax: Catania residents; exchange students; University students; children under 18 years of age; coach drivers and tour leaders for groups of at least 25 people (1 coach driver and 1 tour leader per group); disabled persons, patients and their companions/helpers (max. 2 per patient), subject to submission of proper documents to the property.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR3 for adults and EUR3 for children (approximately)
- Collegiata Catania
We should mention
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport. Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR2999.99 due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using the information in the booking confirmation. One child aged 18 years old or younger stays for free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.