Seach Dog-Friendly Hotels in Carmarthen
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Carmarthen Pet-Friendly Hotels
Carmarthen Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Searching for a trip to Carmarthen and want to take your pet along? Enjoy travelling with your furry mate at one of 9 hotels that accept pets.
Planning your trip to Carmarthen
Want to know when to schedule your trip for good weather? Arrange some outings with weather statistics about typical rainfall and temperatures.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°F, while night-time temperatures stay around 3°F
- April to June: the average is 19°F during the day and 5°F at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 21°F during the day and 10°F at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 16°F as the daytime average and 3°F as the night-time average.
- Average annual rainfall for Carmarthen is 26 mm
Exploring Carmarthen with your pet
Known for its gardens and port, Carmarthen has lots to offer visitors, including its rich culture, castles and ruins. See the local sights and visit Picton Monument and Carmarthen Castle. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Afon Gwili and Skanda Vale. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Pets at Home Carmarthen, Carmarthen and Pumsaint Farmers Ltd or Hafren Stores.