Search Hotels in Capitole, Toulouse
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Capitole is a neighbourhood that travellers like for its historic landmarks. You might plan a visit to Place du Capitole while you're in town. Book your hotel now and use Capitole as your home base for exploring the sights in and around Toulouse.
Staying in Capitole
You’ll discover an array of places to stay in Capitole, and you may want to consider one of these top choices:
- Le Grand Balcon: 5-star hotel with a bar/lounge, free WiFi and a 24-hour front desk, steps from Place du Capitole. Our guests enjoy the hotel's comfortable rooms and helpful staff.
- Crowne Plaza Toulouse: 5-star hotel with a restaurant, a 24-hour health club and a bar/lounge, steps from Place du Capitole. Expedia travellers like this hotel's spacious rooms and walkable location.
- Grand Hôtel de l'Opéra: 4-star hotel with a bar/lounge, a sauna and a steam room, steps from Place du Capitole. Our guests rate this hotel highly for its spacious rooms and walkable location.
Capitole might not have your top place to stay, but there are other accommodation options to consider in Toulouse. Toulouse City-Centre is a neighbourhood that travellers love for its interesting historical sites. This neighbourhood is home to 165 hotels and other accommodation options including these favourites:
- Villa du Taur: 4-star hotel with a restaurant, a bar/lounge and free WiFi, steps from Basilique Saint-Sernin. Our guests enjoy the hotel's comfortable rooms and central location.
- La Cour des Consuls Hotel & Spa Toulouse-Mgallery By Sofitel: 5-star hotel with a restaurant, a fitness centre and a bar/lounge, 6-minute walk from Museum of the Augustins. Expedia travellers like this hotel's comfortable rooms and central location.
- Hôtel Pullman Toulouse Centre: 5-star hotel with a restaurant, a fitness centre and a bar/lounge, 13-minute walk from Place du Capitole. Our guests rate this hotel highly for its comfortable rooms and walkable location.
Exploring This Toulouse Neighbourhood
Place du Capitole, Church of the Jacobins and Pont Neuf are landmarks that can't be missed during your stay in Capitole. The KASE Toulouse Saint-Rome and Capitole de Toulouse are some other places worth a visit when you're in the the neighbourhood.
If you want to explore some other parts of town while you’re here, consider a visit to the nearby neighbourhood of Toulouse City-Centre to visit Basilique Saint-Sernin, Place du Capitole and Museum of the Augustins. Think about a stop by University of Toulouse I, Church of Notre Dame du Taur and Saint Raymond Museum during your stay.
Getting Around Capitole and the Greater Toulouse Area
Ready to get out and explore the city? Capitole Station is the closest metro station.