Overview of The Westin Cape Town
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Room, 1 King Bed
Room, 2 Single Beds
Executive Room, 1 King Bed
Executive Room, 2 Single Beds
Club Room, 1 King Bed
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed, Business Lounge Access
Westin, Executive Suite, 1 Bedroom, Business Lounge Access
Presidential Suite, 1 King Bed, Business Lounge Access (SW-M)
About this area
Located in Cape Town, The Westin Cape Town is in the city centre and on the waterfront. Greenmarket Square and Castle of Good Hope are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Long Street and V&A Waterfront. Travelling with kids? Don't miss Two Oceans Aquarium, or check out an event or a game at Cape Town Stadium.Visit our Cape Town travel guide
- Cape Town International Convention Centre - 1 min walk
- Artscape Theatre Centre - 8 min walk
- Greenmarket Square - 13 min walk
- Cape Town City Hall - 17 min walk
- Castle of Good Hope - 19 min walk
- Esplanade Station - 7 min drive
- Cape Town Station - 12 min walk
- Cape Town (CPT-Cape Town Intl.) - 20 min drive
- Where to eat
- Louis B's Bar and Lounge – Bistro with a bar offering French cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- Thirty7 Showkitchen – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily.
- Raleigh's Bar – Bar offering international cuisine. Serves light fare daily.
About this property
The Westin Cape Town
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Renovations and closures
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types accepted at this property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A 1 per cent tourism fee will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: ZAR 1700.00 per person (roundtrip)
- Self-parking fee: ZAR 100.00 per day
- Valet parking fee: ZAR 100 per day (in/out privileges)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Westin Cape Town Hotel
- Westin Hotel
- Westin Cape Town
- Cape Town Westin
- The Westin Cape Town Hotel Cape Town Central
- The Westin Cape Town South Africa
- The Westin Cape Town Hotel
- The Westin Cape Town Cape Town
- The Westin Cape Town Hotel Cape Town
- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overall ok. Breakfast service v slow. Every day I asked for tea and it only showed up twice (out of seven requests). Failed to process Bonvoy details which is frustrating.