Visiting Canyon Village
Visitors can enjoy all that Canyon Village has to offer including its parks. A top sight in the city is Grand Canyon of Yellowstone.
- There are 5 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in West Yellowstone, MT (WYS-Yellowstone), 30.7 mi (49.3 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Canyon Village
The city's natural beauty is on display at Grand Canyon of Yellowstone, Artist Point and Inspiration Point. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Lower Yellowstone Falls and Upper Yellowstone Falls.
Here's a top accommodation option based on Expedia user reviews:
Dressing for Canyon Village
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 5°C and the night-time average to be -18°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 23°C during the day and -8°C at night
- July to September averages 26°C during the day and -4°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 15°C during the day and -19°C at night
- Canyon Village gets about 580.20 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 25°C, while the coldest months are December and February with an average of -18°C