Search Calahonda Hotels, Motril
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 5 Sep 2018
Pocket Guide: Calahonda
Guests are sure to enjoy the beaches in Calahonda.
Sightseeing around Calahonda
- Adventures is one of the top activities, whereas Calahonda Beach, Carchuna Beach, and La joya Beach are favourite sights to visit
- The natural setting of the beaches is picturesque, and places to visit include Torrenueva Beach, Poniente Beach, and Granada Beach
Dressing for Calahonda
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 19°C and the nighttime average to be 0°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 33°C during the day and 5°C at night
- July to September averages 35°C during the day and 11°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 26°C during the day and 1°C at night
- Calahonda gets about 16 millimetres of rain per year