Search Hotels in Salobrena
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 25 Feb 2020
Visitors to Salobrena are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its monuments. Almunecar Beach, Nerja Caves and Burriana Beach are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 42 hotels and other accommodation options in Salobrena
- The closest major airport is in Granada (GRX-Federico Garcia Lorca), 31.3 mi (50.4 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Salobrena
The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks such as Salobrena Castle. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and Salobrena Beach. In the area, you'll also find Almunecar Beach and Nerja Caves.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 42 hotels and other accommodation options to select from in Salobrena. Here are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Miba - This 2-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool and free WiFi. Expedia travellers love its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Hostal Palomares - This 2-star hostal features free WiFi, a bar and 3 outdoor tennis courts.
- Hotel Avenida Tropical - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its beach locale and helpful staff.
Popular places to see around the area include Burriana Beach, located 15.6 mi (25 km) from the city centre, and Nerja Beach, which is 16 mi (25.8 km) away.
Dressing for Salobrena
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 19°C during the day and 0°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 33°C, whilst the average at night is 5°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 35°C with night-time averages of 11°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 26°C and night-time averages of 1°C
- Average annual rainfall for Salobrena is 16 millimetres
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 34°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 1°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Salobrena?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Salobrena, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay for a family holiday to Salobrena?
What's the best accommodation for a couple visiting Salobrena?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Salobrena?
What's the best accommodation option for a beach holiday in Salobrena?
What's the best accommodation in Salobrena to be near historical sites?
What are some hotels with pools in Salobrena?
Salobrena Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Salobrena by Star Rating
- Hotels near Salobrena Airports
- Accommodation near Salobrena Attractions
- More accommodation types in Salobrena
- Choose Your Salobrena Hotel Style
- Search Salobrena Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Salobrena
- Hotels Near Salobrena, Andalusia
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends