Search Hotels in Cairo
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 7 Sep 2020
Reviewed on 5 Sep 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Cairo has to offer including the opera houses, entertainment choices and churches. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its golf courses. A top sight in the area is Wild Adventures.
- You'll find 94 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Thomasville
- The closest major airport is in Thomasville, GA (TVI-Thomasville Regional), 20.2 mi (32.5 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Tallahassee, FL (TLH-Tallahassee Regional), 32.8 mi (52.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Cairo
A favourite place to visit in the city is Valley Pines Golf Club. In the area, you'll also find Pebble Hill Plantation and Thomasville Rose Garden.
Below is a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Best Western Executive Inn - This 2.5-star motel features free breakfast, a restaurant and an outdoor pool. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and convenient parking.
A popular place to see in the surrounding area is The Centre of Tallahassee, 26.8 mi/43.2 km from the city centre.
Dressing for Cairo
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 25°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 3°C
- From April to June, the average is 33°C during the day and 10°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 33°C during the day and 17°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 29°C as the daytime average and 3°C as the night-time average
- About 1349.90 millimetres of rain falls on Cairo each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 33°C, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 5°C