Guests are sure to enjoy the museums in Burra.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- April is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas February is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Adelaide, SA (ADL), 90 mi (144.8 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Burra
- Well-known for its museums and cultural attractions, such as Bon Accord Mine and Museum and Daisy's Vintage & Classic Cars
- Market Square and Burra Visitor Centre are a couple of favourite places to visit
Staying in Burra
Searching for a romantic getaway or boutique stay? You might like Burra Motor Inn.
Dressing for Burra
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 29°C during the day and 7°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 23°C, while the average at night is 1°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 18°C with night-time averages of 1°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 28°C and nighttime averages of 3°C
- Average annual rainfall for Burra is 270 millimetres