Get an overview of this hotelBudapest hostel in Budapest City Centre, walk to Hungarian National Museum
Collecting Nectar Points
Special Offer: Book by 2 August 2017 and collect double Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in Budapest City Centre, this hostel is within a 10-minute walk of Paloma and Hungarian National Museum. St. Stephen's Basilica and Hungarian State Opera House are also within 1 mi (2 km).
Self parking, dry cleaning, and laundry facilities are available at this smoke-free hostel. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include tour/ticket assistance and multilingual staff.
All rooms are individually decorated and offer free WiFi and hair dryers. Guests will find kitchens with refrigerators, stovetops, and microwaves. Bathrooms are shared and housekeeping is available once per stay.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Gaia Hostel features tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and laundry facilities. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and a train station pick-up service. This Budapest hostel also offers dry cleaning/laundry services and an elevator (lift). Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Gaia Hostel is a smoke-free property.
- Number of floors - 4
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 4
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Multilingual staff
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Shared bathroom
- Housekeeping - once per stay
- Second bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Coffee/tea maker
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Free WiFi
- Individually decorated
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Hot springs nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Cave exploring/spelunking nearby
- Boat tours nearby
Check-in time starts at 9:00 AM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11:00 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 3 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A 3.39 percent city/local tax will be charged
- Airport shuttle fee: HUF 25 per vehicle (one way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: HUF 0 (from 0 to 3 years old)
- Self parking fee: HUF 2500 per day
- Gaia Budapest
- Gaia Hostel
- Gaia Hostel Budapest
- Hostel Gaia
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child 3 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.