Search Hotels in Brunswick, GA
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 17 Jul 2020
Reviewed on 14 Nov 2019
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 24 Aug 2020
Reviewed on 20 Aug 2020
Reviewed on 16 Nov 2020
Reviewed on 22 Sep 2020
Nature enthusiasts will enjoy exploring Brunswick, and visitors give high marks for the beaches and top-notch restaurants. Top sights in the city include Naval Submarine Base Kings Bay, Driftwood Beach and Saint Simons Island Pier.
- There are 1176 hotels and other accommodation options in Brunswick
- The closest major airport is in Brunswick, GA (BQK-Golden Isles), 7.4 mi (11.9 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Jacksonville, FL (JAX-Jacksonville Intl.), 46.8 mi (75.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Brunswick
Cultural venues in the city include St. Simons Lighthouse Museum, St. Marys Submarine Museum and SoGlo Gallery Brunswick Actors' Theatre. Families come for attractions such as Georgia Sea Turtle Center, Summer Waves Water Park and Sapelo Island National Estuarine Research Reserve. The city is notable for landmarks like Horton House, Great Dunes Park and Hofwyl-Broadfield Plantation Historic Site.
In Jekyll Island, there are 1176 hotels and other accommodation choices to make planning your perfect retreat at an affordable rate. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Darien Waterfront Inn - This 3.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi and free parking. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Brunswick/Golden Isles - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool and free WiFi.
- Ocean Lodge - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen. Expedia customers like its overall value and comfortable, quiet rooms.
Other favourite sights in Brunswick include Naval Submarine Base Kings Bay, Driftwood Beach and Saint Simons Island Pier.
Dressing for Brunswick
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 22°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 6°C
- From April to June, the average is 32°C during the day and 13°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 33°C during the day and 20°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 28°C as the daytime average and 6°C as the night-time average
- Brunswick gets about 1143 millimetres of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 32°C, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 7°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Brunswick?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Brunswick, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Brunswick?
What's the best place to stay for a family trip to Brunswick?
What's the best hotel for a romantic holiday to Brunswick?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Brunswick?
What's the best accommodation option for a beach holiday in Brunswick?
What's the best high-end place to stay in Brunswick?
What's the best boutique-style accommodation in Brunswick?
What's the best place to stay if I'm looking to play golf in Brunswick?
Brunswick Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Brunswick by Star Rating
- Hotels near Brunswick Airports
- Areas of Brunswick
- Accommodation near Brunswick Attractions
- More accommodation types in Brunswick
- Choose Your Brunswick Hotel Style
- Search Brunswick Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Brunswick
- Hotels Near Brunswick, Georgia
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends