Guests are sure to enjoy the beaches in Brumath.
- There are 2 Brumath hotels
- May is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas January is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Strasbourg (XER-Boulevard de Metz Bus Stop), 9.5 mi (15.4 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Brumath
- Adventures is one of the top activities, whereas Brumath Adventure Park, Strasbourg-Hoerdt Racecourse, and Deux Rives Garden are favourite sights to visit
- Popular cultural attractions include Tomi Ungerer Museum, L'Oeuvre Notre Dame Museum, and Alsatian Museum
- Notable landmarks include Our Lady of Strasbourg Cathedral, Rohan Palace, and Covered Bridge
- The natural setting of the beaches is picturesque, and Neuhof Forest is worth a visit
Getting around Brumath
Brumath has plenty of options for transport. To explore the surrounding area, jump aboard a train at Brumath Stephansfeld Station or Brumath Station.
Staying in Brumath
You may enjoy a stay at Hotel Restaurant l'Escale for a charming or small, stylish hotel.
Dressing for Brumath
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 13°C and the nighttime average to be -2°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 23°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September averages 24°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 17°C during the day and -1°C at night
- About 603 millimetres of rain falls on Brumath each year