Families enjoy visiting Brighton though all visitors are sure to find something to appreciate. Tourists can also enjoy the city's architecture and art. Top sights around the area include Dick's Sporting Goods Park, Denver Zoo and Denver Museum of Nature and Science.
- You'll find 1414 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Denver
- The closest major airport is in Denver, CO (DEN-Denver Intl.), 10.9 mi (17.5 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Broomfield, CO (BJC-Rocky Mountain Metropolitan), 17.7 mi (28.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Brighton
Favourite places to visit in the city include Barr Lake State Park, Brighton Oasis Family Aquatic Park and Berry Patch Farm. Additionally, in the area you'll find Dick's Sporting Goods Park and Denver Zoo.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 15 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Brighton. Below are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Comfort Inn & Suites Denver Northeast - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with an in-room kitchenette. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its family-friendly amenities and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Fairfield Inn and Suites Denver Northeast Brighton - Our customers like the breakfast and pool at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free Internet.
- Hampton Inn Denver Northeast Brighton - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Top places to visit in the area include Denver Museum of Nature and Science, 17.9 mi/28.8 km from the heart of the city, and Coors Field, which is 18.9 mi (30.5 km) away.
Dressing for Brighton
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 15°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -8°C
- From April to June, the average is 31°C during the day and -1°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 6°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 22°C as the daytime average and -9°C as the night-time average
- Brighton gets about 363.20 millimetres of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 31°C, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -8°C