Search Hotels in Breda
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 31 Jul 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Breda has to offer including the monuments, museums and cafes. Tourists can also enjoy the city's churches and casinos. Efteling Theme Park, Safaripark Beekse Bergen and Grote Markt are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 17 hotels and other accommodation options in Breda
- The closest major airport is in Eindhoven (EIN), 27.9 mi (45 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Rotterdam (RTM-Rotterdam The Hague), 28.9 mi (46.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Breda
The city's cultural venues include Breda Museum and Breda's Begijnhof Museum. The city is notable for landmarks like Grote Markt, Breda Castle and Begijnhof. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Holland Casino Breda and Grote Kerk.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 17 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Breda. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Nassau Breda, Autograph Collection by Marriott - This 4.5-star hotel in Breda Centrum features a restaurant, free WiFi and a 24-hour fitness centre. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and quiet location.
- Hotel Merlinde - Our customers like the helpful staff and room size at this hotel. This 4-star hotel in Breda Centrum features a full-service spa, a restaurant and free WiFi.
- Boutique Hotel Het Scheepshuys - This 3-star hotel features free WiFi, free parking and a bar. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Popular places to visit outside the city include Efteling Theme Park, located 12.2 mi (19.7 km) from the city centre, and Safaripark Beekse Bergen, which is 15.3 mi/24.6 km away.
Getting around Breda
If you want to see more of the area, hop aboard a train from Breda Station, Breda (QRZ-Breda Rail Station) or Breda Prinsenbeek Station. Breda may not have many public transport options so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Breda
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 12°C during the day and 0°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 21°C, whilst the average at night is 4°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 23°C with night-time averages of 9°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 17°C and night-time averages of 2°C
- About 27 millimetres of rain falls on Breda each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 22°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 1°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Breda?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Breda, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Breda?
What's the best place to stay for families in Breda?
What's the best accommodation for a romantic getaway to Breda?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Breda?
What's the best luxury hotel in Breda?
What's the best boutique-style hotel in Breda?
What's the best accommodation option if you want to visit the local casinos in Breda?
What's the best hotel in Breda to learn about local history?
Breda Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Breda by Star Rating
- Hotels near Breda Airports
- Areas of Breda
- Accommodation near Breda Attractions
- More accommodation types in Breda
- Choose Your Breda Hotel Style
- Search Breda Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Breda
- Hotels Near Breda, North Brabant
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends