Visitors to Bradford are sure to enjoy the casinos and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's museums, live music and forests.
- There are 7 hotels and other accommodation options in Bradford
- The closest major airport is in Bradford, PA (BFD-Bradford Regional), 10.3 mi (16.6 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Olean, NY (OLE-Cattaraugus County), 30.2 mi (48.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Bradford
Cultural venues in the city include Penn-Brad Oil Museum, Zippo Case Museum and Main Street Movie House. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Allegheny National Forest Visitors Bureau and Pine Acres Golf Course.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 7 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from in Bradford. These are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Holiday Inn Express Bradford - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its pool and convenient parking.
- Best Western Plus Bradford Inn - Our customers like the breakfast and overall value at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Comfort Inn Bradford - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its pool and clean, comfortable rooms.
One of the top places to see outside the city is Allegheny National Forest, located 22.8 mi (36.7 km) from the heart of the city.
Dressing for Bradford
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 9°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -10°C
- From April to June, the average is 25°C during the day and -2°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 25°C during the day and 5°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 17°C as the daytime average and -10°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Bradford is 1130 millimetres
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 24°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -10°C