Search Hotels in Brac Island
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visiting Brac Island
Visitors can enjoy all that Brac Island has to offer including the pebble beaches and temples. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its small-town vibe. Around the area, top sights include Zlatni Rat Beach, Cetina Gorge and Hvar Fortress.
- There are 1815 hotels and other accommodation options in Brac Island
- The closest major airport is in Brac Island (BWK), 3 mi (4.8 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Split (SPU), 22.7 mi (36.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Brac Island
Cultural venues in the city include Brač Island Museum, Olive Oil Museum and Pučišća School of Stonework. The city is notable for landmarks like Bol Promenade, Dominican Monastery and Blaca Hermitage. The city's natural beauty is on display at Zlatni Rat Beach, Supetar Beach and Sumartin West Beach.
In Solta, there are 1815 hotels and other accommodation choices so you can easily plan your holiday getaway at an affordable rate. Here are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel Lemongarden - This 5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant and an outdoor pool. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and beach locale.
- Lifestyle Hotel Vitar - Our customers love the central location and clean rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with in-room flat-screen TVs.
- Hotel Osam - This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant and an outdoor pool. Expedia customers like its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Cetina Gorge, 9.4 mi/15.2 km from the heart of the city, and Hvar Fortress, which is 14.3 mi/23.1 km away.