Search Hotels in South Croatia Coast
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check South Croatia Coast hotel prices
You could be seeing lower prices
Where to stay in South Croatia Coast
Dubrovnik Old Town
5/5Exceptional!(189 area reviews)
Stroll through Dubrovnik’s historic core, which is home to numerous Gothic, Renaissance and Baroque buildings and monuments.
5/5Exceptional!(182 area reviews)
Unique features of Old Town include the historical sites and cafes. Make a stop by Split Riva or Diocletian's Palace while you're exploring the area.
Hvar Old Town
4.5/5Wonderful!(19 area reviews)
Hvar Old Town is known for its captivating waterfront views, and you can make a stop by Port of Hvar and Hvar Town Arsenal while in the area.
4.5/5Wonderful!(197 area reviews)
Babin Kuk is known for its stunning beaches, and you can see some sights area like Lapad Beach and Copacabana Beach.
4.5/5Wonderful!(14 area reviews)
Ploce is noteworthy for its historical sites, and you can make a stop at top attractions like Banje Beach and Lazareti.
Visiting South Croatia Coast
Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in South Croatia Coast, and visitors give high marks for the beaches, fun sporting events and top-notch restaurants. Top sights in the city include Zlatni Rat Beach, Hvar Fortress and Cetina Gorge.
- There are 15131 hotels and other accommodation options in South Croatia Coast
- The closest major airport is in Brac Island (BWK), 3 mi (4.8 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Split (SPU), 26.5 mi (42.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in South Croatia Coast
Cultural venues in the city include Mestrovic Gallery, Croatian National Theater and Croatian War of Independence Museum. Families come for attractions such as Dinopark Croatia, Dalmatian Ethno Village and Dubrovnik Aquarium. The city is notable for landmarks like Hvar Fortress, Cathedral of Saint Domnius and Diocletian's Palace.
In Dubrovnik, you'll find 15131 hotels and other accommodation options so you can easily plan your perfect holiday retreat at an affordable rate. These are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Villa Almadria Luxury Bed & Breakfast Adults Only - With a stay at this 4-star guesthouse, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and beach locale.
- Villa Nepos Hotel - Our customers like the breakfast and clean, quiet rooms at this hotel. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Old Town can enjoy access to free breakfast and laundry facilities, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Hotel Lemongarden - This 5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant and an outdoor pool. Expedia customers like its breakfast and beach locale.
Other favourite sights in South Croatia Coast include Zlatni Rat Beach, Cetina Gorge and Baska Voda Beach.
Getting around South Croatia Coast
With so many transport options, seeing South Croatia Coast is simple. If you'd like to explore more of the area, ride aboard a train from Split Station, Ploce Station or Sibenik Station. You can explore water transport options at the marina.