Visitors to Supetar are sure to enjoy the port. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its coffee shops. Zlatni Rat Beach, Cetina Gorge and Bacvice Beach are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 360 hotels and other accommodation options in Supetar
- The closest major airport is in Brac Island (BWK), 7.9 mi (12.7 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Split (SPU), 17.7 mi (28.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Supetar
The city's cultural venues include Olive Oil Museum and Brač Island Museum. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Supetar Beach and Petrinovic Mausoleum.
Popular places to visit around the area include Zlatni Rat Beach, 8.4 mi/13.5 km from the heart of the city, and Cetina Gorge, which is 9 mi/14.4 km away.
Dressing for Supetar
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 16°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 5°C
- From April to June, the average is 28°C during the day and 9°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 30°C during the day and 16°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 23°C as the daytime average and 6°C as the night-time average
- About 32 millimetres of rain falls on Supetar each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 29°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 6°C