Search Hotels in Borgo Vittoria, Turin
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Trending Hotels Near Borgo Vittoria, Turin
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 7 Oct 2020
Reviewed on 1 Jun 2019
Visiting Vittoria in Turin
Vittoria is a neighbourhood that travellers like for its museums, parks and bars. Here you'll find plenty to visit, including Centro Commerciale Parco Dora and Museo Ettore Fico. Vittoria is a great base for exploring the greater Turin area, especially with so many hotels to choose from.
Staying in Turin's Vittoria Neighbourhood
You’ll find several accommodation choices in this walkable neighbourhood, and you may want to consider one of these top places to stay:
- B&B La Nara: 2-star bed & breakfast featuring free breakfast, free WiFi and free self-parking.
- Residence Star: 4-star residence featuring a 24-hour fitness centre, free WiFi and a 24-hour business centre. Expedia travellers like this residence's helpful staff and clean rooms.
- Portmanteau: Guesthouse with free breakfast and a living room. Our guests rate this guesthouse highly for its helpful staff and nice bathrooms.
Vittoria may not have the type of accommodation you're looking for, so consider staying in a nearby Turin neighbourhood instead. The Circoscrizione 5 neighbourhood has lots to explore while you're in town. With 9 hotels and other accommodation options in the neighbourhood, these are our guests' top choices:
- Hotel Master: 3-star hotel with free breakfast, a bar/lounge and free WiFi, 14-minute walk from Juventus Stadium.
- Open011: Hostel with free breakfast, a restaurant and a bar/lounge.
Sightseeing around Vittoria
Explore Vittoria's landmarks like Casa Fenoglio-Lafleur, Turin Eye and Piazza Castello and discover some of the local history. You could also plan a visit to Centro Commerciale Parco Dora or Museo Ettore Fico when you're visiting the neighbourhood.
You’ll likely want to explore some other parts of town while you’re here, so consider a visit to Circoscrizione 5, a nearby neighbourhood with top sights like Juventus Stadium. While you're in Turin, you may also want to think about a visit to PalaTorino.
Getting Around Vittoria and Turin
For a quick way to explore the city, catch a ride on metro transit at Principi D'Acaja Station, Bernini Station or Racconigi Station. If you want to venture out of town, Torino Madonna di Campagna Station is the closest train station. You can also catch a ride at Turin Dora Station.