Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Bollezeele has to offer. A top sight in the area is Malo Les Bains Beach.
- You'll find 91 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Dunkirk
- The closest major airport is in Lille (LIL-Lesquin), 39.1 mi (62.9 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Bollezeele
Malo Les Bains Beach is a notable place to visit in the region. Additionally, you'll find Eperlecques Blockhaus and Bois de Ruminghem Golf Club in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Bollezeele, your ideal accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 47 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay in the area:
- Hostellerie Saint Louis is located in central Bollezeele. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Bollezeele can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and comfortable, quiet rooms.
- All Suites Appart Hotel Dunkerque is 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from central Bollezeele. This 3-star residence in Dunkirk features free WiFi, a fitness centre and parking. Our customers like its beach locale and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Parkhotel - De Panne is 12 mi (19.3 km) from the centre of Bollezeele. Guests who stay at this 2-star hotel in De Panne can enjoy access to a restaurant and a bar, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and breakfast.
Dressing for Bollezeele
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 1°C
- From April to June, the average is 20°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 22°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 16°C as the daytime average and 3°C as the night-time average
- Bollezeele gets about 26 millimetres of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 21°C, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 2°C