Find Dog-Friendly Hotels in Bodmin
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Bodmin Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Searching for a trip to Bodmin and want to take your pet along? Enjoy quality time with your pet at one of 6 hotels that accept pets. Here are top hotels and accommodation destinations rated by visitors with pets for pet-friendliness:
- Tredethy House is a dog-friendly guesthouse, offering a bar/lounge for its human guests along with free WiFi. Customers enjoy this 4-star guesthouse's clean guestrooms and location.
- Pets are welcome at Lakeview Country Club. This guesthouse offers an arcade/games room and sofa beds.
- Pets can join their owners at Mennabroom. This farm stay provides guests with free WiFi and flat-screen TVs. Our customers appreciate this 4-star farm stay's breakfast and location.
Planning your trip to Bodmin
Want to know when to schedule your trip for good weather? Arrange some outings with weather statistics about typical rainfall and temperatures.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°F, while night-time temperatures stay around 4°F
- April to June: the average is 19°F during the day and 5°F at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 20°F during the day and 11°F at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 16°F as the daytime average and 6°F as the night-time average.
- Average annual rainfall for Bodmin is 33 mm
Exploring Bodmin with your pet
Known for its gardens and hiking trails, Bodmin has lots to offer visitors. See the local sights and visit Bodmin Jail and Berry Tower. While you're there, make sure you don't miss St Petroc's Parish Church and The Courtroom Experience. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Pets at Home, Maidenhead Aquatics Wadebridge or Slickers · Doghouse.